Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In transit

This past summer a few friends and I embarked on a cross country road trip. The goal, bring my friend, Dave's truck back to Utah. We started in Connecticut and made our way to New York, Chicago, Boulder, and a few other cities in between. However, before we did all this, I had to get to Connecticut. Upon departing Salt Lake City I encountered a few issues with my connecting flights. After a long delay, I found myself in Detroit having to spend the night. Which was interesting, to say the least. The next morning I hoped on my flight to Connecticut. While waiting for my friends to pick me up at the airport I had an interesting little experience. Since I had an hour or so to kill before my friends arrived, I started to take some photos. After 20 minutes or so, I was promptly surrounded by multiple airport marshals who immediately began to question me about my intentions. After 10-15 minutes of explaining myself, they let me go. Here are some of the photos that the marshals were questioning me about.




No comments:

Post a Comment