Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This girl named Ceciley.

As of late I have started to realize that there are only a few types of photography that people seem to be into. Those photos consist of pretty landscapes and this idea of fashion photographs. Which, let's face it, are glorified portraits. If you don't produce these formulated landscapes with the vibrance cranked up to a million or a scantily clad female wearing next to nothing, no one really gives the work more than 5 seconds of viewing time. Which is sad, because there are so many photographs that i could spend days looking at, but no one really seems to care about the details anymore. The details are what makes an image interesting. There's nothing wrong with these types of imagery, they just get a bit old after awhile. In addition, I'm just not very into these types of images. Despite all of this I thought I'd check out what the fuss is all about. Anyway, here are a few samples of this wonderful girl I know named, Ceciley. This is my plunge into mainstream images. I will say, it is kind of enjoyable, but I don't think I could do that all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment