Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Brumbies.

The Brumbies are a band based out of Salt Lake City, UT.  Their music offers a fresh twist on the overdone alternative world.  In addition to this, the ability to swap instruments allows each member to interpret each song in a different manner.  Which is also quite nice.  Recently, they asked me to photograph a practice session, which I gladly agreed to.  Little did I know that their practice room was as near as makes no difference, a Bikram Yoga studio.  Cooled by growlers of beer and fans that circulated hot/sweaty air, I listened into a wonderful set.  With cameras and lights in place and band members poised, I shot away.  Here's what I got.  Enjoy! Check out their Facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/thebrumbies







No comments:

Post a Comment