Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bluebird Snowbird





Over Christmas break I had many opportunities to go skiing at various resorts like: Brighton, Snowbird and Solitude.  I love skiing at any of these resorts on any given day, however, Snowbird has been my resort of choice ever since I started skiing, its got great terrain and awesome snow.  One day in particular stands out as the greatest day I had in my short season of 12 days of riding.  On this day I received a call from my good friends Pat and Norman wanting to go skiing at Snowbird, naturally I agreed with pleasure.  As we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon the grey overcast that had dominated the valley dispersed and opened up to blue skies and absolutely gorgeous snow.  We ended up having the best day of skiing all season and I managed to get some solid photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment