Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ian Wade



In the previous post I mentioned my friend Ian Wade and I just wanted to take a little time to tell you more about him.  Currently Ian attends the University of Utah and skies for Surface Skis, he is one of the most charismatic and easy going guys I know.  I first met Ian back when we were both attending the Waterford School in the 7th grade playing touch football (which eventually became tackle football), we soon became good friends and began playing lacrosse and skiing together.  I attribute my passion for skiing because of Ian, he was always pushing me to try new things while skiing even when severe injury was likely to occur.  Since the first time I skied with Ian I've admired his talent and his work ethic, I hope to someday be as talented as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment